} tml; charset=UTF-8" />
Justin posted this on the My Satellite Twitter. This is really, really awesome!
FREE SHOW!! September 4th. Hemingway’s Lounge. Hollywood. 21+. Boom.
Like this shirt? How about some other My Satellite goodies? Every item you buy helps the band support their dreams and, hopefully, lets them expand. So, if you’d like to help out (or even just want some cool My Satellite merchandise to show off), click the link below to be redirected to the store!
Take note of this:
1. If you want to earn even minimum wage selling records as part of a band, you are going to need to sell at the very least - 7,000 to 10,000 records.
2. Even very well known artists struggle to sell 10,000 albums these days.
3. You don’t sell records by gaining Facebook likes.
4. You don’t sell records by being on Spotify.
5. You don’t sell records because you have previously sold records.
6. If you are in a band get used to not selling records.
7. If you are in a band get used to not making minimum wage.
8. If you are in a band be fucking amazing live so people pay to see you.
9. If you are in a band and not fucking amazing live, you better have rich parents.
10. If anyone tells you they are making a living selling records, they are lying, they probably have rich parents.
Make sure that when you buy your My Satellite EP’s and singles that you PAY for them. Have a heart and don’t download their music illegally, otherwise you’ll probably never get to see them live <3
Just a reminder for all you folks that are 21+ to mark a date in your calendars! My Satellite is playing a show on September 4 at Hemingway’s Lounge (Hollywood, CA)! The show starts at 9 PM PDT, so make sure you get there!
Also, it’s Justin Paul’s birthday, so have a couple beers or a couple shots (whichever you prefer) with the birthday dude!
When you wake up
When you get dressed
When you brush your teeth
When you fix your hair and make up
When you read
When you’re at school
When you breathe
When you don’t breathe
While you vote for them to play on KROQ each week